Job Title: PA - Executive
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
Location: Halesowen, Birmingham
Our client is a fast-growing education Multi - Academy Trust made up of 8 academies both Primary and Secondary. A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive PA to join the trust.
* To provide effective confidential administrative service to the CEO in achieving the Trust's aims and objectives; maintaining the highest possible standards of customer service at all times.
* To be responsible for maintaining the trust's websites, ensuring the brand is maintained.
* To liaise with the Trust's clerking service provider, Board of Directors, LAB Members, Exec and Central Team to agreed quality standards.
As an Executive PA your duties and responsibilities will include:
* To provide efficient and confidential administrative service to the CEO, including diary management and schedule of appointments, organising travel arrangements.
* Ensure effective communication across the academies and all other stakeholders.
* Manage verbal and written communications on behalf of, and in conjunction with, the CEO. Ensure the highest quality presentation of documents which should reflect the brand. Organise and present information in a variety of formats.
* Organise and prepare the CEO's meetings, provide relevant papers, take notes or minutes as required.
* Manage information and administration systems; maintain manual and computerised filing systems; organise and retrieve information
* Organise Exec and Central Team events (i.e. Leadership summit).
* To liaise with the Trust's clerking service provider to ensure the governance is carried out to agreed quality standards. This includes effective co-ordination between the Clerk and Board of Directors, LAB members and the Exec and Central team.
* To maintain the website. Including coordinating the material, content and design of the website.
* Undertake the duties of Company Secretary including arranging meetings with the Board of Directors and Members; informing Companies House of any significant changes in the trust's structure.
The desired Skills & Experience of an Executive PA should include:
* Must have Experience of working as a PA within a school or academy/MAT
* Knowledge of education in a Multi Academy Trust context
* Ability to handle information and business confidentiality as appropriate
* Thoroughness and excellent attention to detail
* Methodical and efficient time manager with ability to organise and prioritise own workload; able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Possess integrity, professional ethics and sound judgement.
* Be flexible and responsive to change; remaining calm under pressure
* Able to work as part of a team, understanding Trust roles and responsibilities and own position within these
* Ability to delegate effectively across a team
* A resilient and positive attitude
To apply for this position, please click the button shown or contact Simon Hogg for more information.
Additional Skills: PA, Personal Assistant, Education, Schools, Multi Academy Trust, Trust