Lettings Valuations Manager
At LettingaProperty.com, we are on a mission to find the best Sales team in the region! If you’re looking for an exciting, upbeat, ‘wonder where the day went’ company to get involved in then perfect, we are a match!
We are looking for an ambitious Valuations Manager to join our successful team and rapidly growing business. This is a full-time office-based position with no property visits required. Working hours are 40 hours per week (5 days out of 7) with the occasional Saturdays and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £24K with OTE of up to £30K.
You should have experience as a Lettings Negotiator/Valuer and be particularly suited to generating new business in very tough markets. A successful Valuations Manager should enjoy autonomy and flourish in unstructured selling roles, be pressure oriented and push to move the sale along quickly, preferring short-term sales cycles.
What we will offer you as our Lettings Valuations Manager;
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Comprehensive sales training
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- 3% matched pension
- A range of flexible benefits and recreational days out of the office
- A chance to work for a modern, dynamic Company in a great working environment
Main Responsibilities as a Lettings Valuations Manager:
- Generating new business from the nations Landlords
- Valuation of properties
- On-boarding of Landlords based throughout the UK
- Offering the best you can in terms of service and support to our clients and playing an important role in helping our clients choose the right service for them
- Focus on up-selling activities when dealing with our existing customers
- Be able to offer an innovative response to bring even the most difficult sale to a positive conclusion
Our successful Lettings Valuations Manager will have the following experience and go getter characteristics
- Good, confident sales communication skills are essential
- Experience as a Lettings Negotiator/Valuer within an Estate Agency or Lettings Agency is desirable
- Enjoys working with and selling ideas to people
- Has a positive work ethic
- Extremely competitive, ambitious and goal-oriented
- Tackles projects and situations aggressively
- Excellent phone manner
- Is very independent, persistent and decisive
- Wants to take charge and show initiative
- Strong minded and determined to overcome resistance
- Is restless, driving and energetic
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Is friendly, sociable and out-going
- Is a good communicator
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Lettings Valuations Manager then please click ‘Apply’ today!
This Lettings Valuations Manager job could be suitable for commuters from: Henley-in-Arden, Stratford-upon-Avon, Redditch, Solihull, Hockley Heath, Knowle, Studley, Alcester, Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Warwickshire, West Midlands.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84889441