Project Manager - SC Cleared, Engineering, GNSS, Infrastructure. Malvern, £50k, full time consultancy
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team of consultants at Experis. Working on-site with one of our clients you will be an experienced Project Manager with hands on approach and track record of delivering small to medium sized projects.
About the role:
Working within the Sat Nav team, the team are looking for a PM who will take responsibility for a range of projects across the division. They will work on a range of Infrastructure and Software based projects related to the creation of the next generation of Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) Receivers.
We're looking for:
- Valid SC clearance
- Experience delivering Engineering projects (don't need to be specific GNSS)
- Technical awareness, ability to deal with engineers/researchers/scientists/developers
- Delivery focused, able to drive delivery and reach successful project outcomes, utilising technology i.e MS Project
- Location: Malvern
- Duration: permanent (consultancy basis)
- Salary: £50,000
- 22 days Holiday per annum
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assisted Programme
- Corporate gym membership
- Childcare vouchers (Tax & NI free)
Please apply by submitting your CV.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84887618