Do you want to work for a Care provider that delivers high quality, person centred care and support to each individual? Can you make a difference to a young person’s life who has suffered from severe emotional trauma and detachment disorder?
If the answer is yes then apply today!
This is a full time, permanent position paying up to £10.10 per hour with additional payments of £67.50 per sleep-in. You will be working a 42-hour per work rota based on a 2 on and 4 off shift pattern.
We are currently looking for the right person to be a Team Leader who is looking for their next step in their Care career. We are searching for the ideal person that is looking to further the development of the children in a high challenging behaviour unit.
We are working on behalf of a Company that offer both everyday and specialist support to adults, young people and children with a wide range of needs including learning disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder, sensory impairment and mental health problems.
Responsibilities of the Team Leader:
- You will provide day to day domestic duties including personal care
- Assisting with education, care and therapy of the service users
- Helping within a multi-disciplinary team of support workers and teachers
- Completing daily activities with the young people whether it be on site or in the community.
- Going out on day trips
- Supervising the staff team and clients
- Ensuring rotas are kept up to date so the home is fully staffed at all times
- Taking part in team meetings and supervisions
Person Specification for the Team Leader:
- Previous experience within a residential setting or working with high levels of challenging behaviour
- Minimum of NVQ level 3 qualified with Children and Young People or equivalanet
- Driving License and access to your own vehicle is essential
- Flexible to work shifts and sleep-ins
Additional information for the Team Leader:
- Full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
- Industry leading rates of pay
- Fantastic benefits package
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension scheme
- A 2 on 4 off rota including sleep ins.
The Company are an equal opportunity employer. They celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Worcester, Worcestershireis passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on, alternatively email your CV toINDPERMC
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84886531