Housing Management Officer
My client is looking for an experienced Housing Officer to join their team based in Nuneaton covering a number of sites across South Warwickshire, so own transport is essential.
This role will require someone with strong housing management experience (rents and voids).
- To provide an efficient, responsive and sensitive housing management service for applicants, new and existing clients.
- To deliver practice relating to housing management policy and procedure and ensure that other members of the team are implementing these to a high standard.
- To ensure that every client is fully aware of their current rental balance and transactions relating to their rent account
- To oversee the collection of rent and arrears management
- To oversee the standards set by relating to repairs and voids for Warwickshire
- To ensure the strategic aims and operational objectives that are set by the Service/Deputy Manager/s are delivered
This is an opportunity to make a vital difference by supporting vulnerable young adults.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.