Logistics Administrator - £ 24,757 - Tamworth.
Our client, a successful and expanding client based in Tamworth are looking for a Logistics Administrator.
This role is based on growth and you would be joining a fast paced team. This company also offers an excellent benefits package and fantastic bonus.
Your basic salary will be £ 20,460 plus a 21% bonus per year - OTE £ 24,757
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Inputting data promptly and accurately
- Liaising with operational/support staff and managers across multiple locations
- Producing KPI reports for the senior management team
- Liaising with providers and book deliveries
- Maintaining records (paper and database)
- Producing SOP documents
- Troubleshooting issues that have been raised by the Team Leaders
- Dealing with inbound deliveries and coordinating vehicle movement's
- Completing inventory audits and reconciling discrepancies
- Must have experience within the Transport and Logistics environment
- PC Literate ( All MS Packages )
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent customer service, team working and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task
Mon - Fri - 2pm - 10 pm
£ 20, 460 plus bonus - OTE - £ 24,757
25 days holiday
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.