Sales / Application Engineer
Are you an experienced Sales/Project Engineer? Are you looking to get into the FMCG industry? If so we have a position that is perfect for you!
This is a full time permanent position, starting as soon as possible.
This company are able to offer great benefits such as;
- Comprehensive Training
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health care
- A company car (once up and running within the company)
- Working 09.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs Mon-Fri
- Preparation of proposals and tenders, liaising with the customer, sales manager and relevant personnel
Preparation will include:
- Confirmation and detailing of customer requirements
- Preparation of preliminary or detailed layouts as required
- Preparation of individual machine or transport system or electrical system specifications
- Preparation of tender documents for external subcontractors and service providers
- Integration of all technical and commercial information into tender documents
- Customer liaison for projects and sales engineering discussions including technical meetings and technical presentations.
- Develop manufacture and project specifications on receipt of customer order.
- Manage project management systems to monitor lines for PDI's, equipment delivery, external service providers, installation and commissioning teams.
- Liaise with Finance Manager on project costing and cash flow requirements.
- Develop customer relationships for new projects and machine sales.
- Site visits to any customer sites to develop scope of supplies, confirm machine positioning and monitor delivery and installation/commissioning progress.
- Provide sales & marketing support directly through the sales team as required.
- Attend and support Company exhibitions as necessary.
- The role will require regular travel to Germany to co-ordinate project activities. A programme of training to learn the technical details of the companies product range will be followed and the jobholder will be responsible for keeping updated on product developments.
- 2D AutoCAD (Required)
- 2 Years Experience in FMCG (Preferred)
- IT Literate
The role is a key appointment within the organisation. The employee is expected to conduct himself efficiently and professionally at all times and to support the organisation in any additional duties as may be required.
There is no overtime allowance but provision will be made for weekend working or overseas travel in line with the Company policy.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.