This is a temporary to permanent role for a Multinational Building and Construction organisation based in Birmingham. The role is a Personal Assistant supporting Director level.
The client is a multinational Building and Construction organisation based in Birmingham.
The key responsibilities as the Personal Assistant will be daily duties such as Complex Diary management for multiple Directors, inbox management, arrangement of meetings, extensive travel arrangement organising itineraries, accommodation and transport, preparation of meeting packs and presentations, hospitality arrangements, undertaking projects when needed, liaising with Stakeholders and a variety of relative ad-hoc duties.
There will also be some Office Management duties such as overseeing the team, upskilling and mentoring, undertaking appraisals, implementing new processes, assisting with any office changes, allocating workload appropriately, filing and archiving.
The successful Personal Assistant candidate will:
- Have outstanding communication skills and be professional and polite whilst liaising with all levels both internally and externally
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ensure they work with absolute discretion at all times, particularly when dealing with any sensitive information
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, busy environment whilst still delivering work to a high standard
- Be able to manage multiple workloads at any one given time and prioritise accordingly
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Be fully IT literate, in particular be confident in the use of Microsoft programmes such as Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Be confident in managing Stakeholders
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Work with a high level of attention to detail at all times along with working with an analytical approach
The opportunity to work for a very well established Building and Construction organisation on a temporary to permanent basis.