Facilities Helpdesk Coordinator
An opportunity has arisen for an Engineer Coordinator working on the Pre-Planned Maintenance (PPM) and Reactive Helpdesk.
The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively using the planners, allocating engineers and ensuring the completion of tasks in accordance with the client’s requirements.
All applicants must be computer literate, have excellent organisational skills, be able to perform under pressure and prioritise workload with a systematic approach.
Good communication skills are vital as contacts include Client Senior Management, Sub-Contractors and Clients Helpdesk.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Book engineers on site, closure maintenance are completed within specified timescales.
• Use the PPM Planners and Engineers diary to plan tasks.
• Allocate the correct engineer by skill set and location to complete the task to the client’s requirements.
• Manage the compliance, collation, distribution and filing of maintenance paperwork.
• Handle telephone queries from clients and engineers on outstanding and ongoing work orders.
• Issue of purchase orders within contract maximum spends values.
• Update Vixen and the Clients systems in order to meet SLAs.
• Provide additional support to undertake colleagues work as and when required.
• Liaise with Contract Managers to update on progress and highlight issues.
• Update third-party systems with compliance documents.
• Manage any subcontractors carrying out PPM on behalf of integral including all associated paperwork and purchase orders.
• Any other duties requested by your line manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experience of working in Facilities Maintenance sector would be an advantage.
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Be able to multi-task
• Possess excellent organisational skills
• Must possess a positive attitude
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".