An exciting opportunity has arisen for an additional Operations Manager to be part of an expanding, developing organisation within the manufacturing industry.
An expanding organisation who take exceptional pride in what they manufacture, their reputation is enviable and the team is expanding. They will always invest and train candidates and employees to optimise skillsets and progression within the organisation.
I am keen to speak with experienced Operations Manager, Transport Industry Production Manager or Operations Manager, Logistics Production Manager or Operations Manager and Senior Production Managers with commercial vehicle experience who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
The Operations Manager will lead, plan and deliver the operations of the business / oversee production as well as:
- Support the MD with the Business strategy and develop the operation strategy
- Develop the departmental action plans for your team and an effective production planning process.
- Optimise planning
- Manage the assets, materials and labour to ensure maximum productivity and utilisation
- Deliver performance management to direct reports and any issues dealt with
- Control and reduce material costs where applicable and ensure supplier performance and reliability
- Ensure adherence to Quality, Health and Safety and Waste
Skills & Experience:
The Operations Manager will have:
- Experience within a fast-paced organisation and passion to deliver excellent customer service
- Experience in management and leadership, decision making, negotiation skills, commercially astute
- Lean / Continuous Improvement experience with a Commercial vehicle background and understanding of vehicle construction
- Time served experience within a hands-on Production environment
- At least 10years’ experience within operational manufacturing / production management role
The successful Operations Manager will work Monday to Friday 8.30amam-5.30pm
28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
This role is commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Birmingham, Worcester, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stourbridge, Cannock, Staffordshire and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84893447