At Safehands Recruitment we are driven to provide expert training to our team members, this ensures they are agile in their job roles and are able to provide Quality Care.
We are looking to recruit Healthcare Assistant who are empowered, have a fun outlook and have integrity. Does this sound like you? Come and join our team and be part of what makes our core values.
As a Healthcare Assistant why choose us?
- We offer flexible work to suit you and your lifestyle
- You choose when you want to work.
- We offer variety in the work place, which helps to keep your skills current.
We welcome people with previous experience in the care sector, but this is notessential. If you are a caring, creative and patient person then you have the qualities needed for this job, and we will provide all the training and day-to-day assistance you'll need. You may simply be looking for a way to earn some extra money in the most worthwhile way and applying is the first step in this direction.
Main Duties of a Healthcare Assistant
- Provide full personal care and Moving and Handling
- Good written and verbal social skills
- Support with domestic duties and food preparation
- Person centred care
- Supporting resident on a 1:1 and 2:1 basis
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction
Daily duties for a Healthcare Assistant will include:
- Provide/ support full personal care and Moving and Handling
- Participate in day to day activities
- Domestic duties
- Building and maintaining positive business relationships
- Following care plans
- Participating with team meeting
In return we will offer:
- High-reaching rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Hourly accrued holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Free mandatory training & uniform
- 24/7 on call team
- Professional weekly rota management
- Recommend a Friend incentive
- Half price DBS checks
If this Healthcare Assistant role is what you are looking for, call on or email us on to book an interview today
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84905329