Part time - PA/Admin Assistant
PA, personal assistant, admin assistant, part time, permanent job, flexible working hours
Your new company
A family owned group of businesses specialising in logistics and packaging based on the outskirts of Rugby.
Your new role
An exciting opportunity for a skilled PA/Admin assistant to join this family owned business on a part time basis. You will be working closely with the Group Chief Executive of a family owned group of businesses to provide a comprehensive support role in all aspects of group administration. You will be required to take ownership of managing the day to day administrative requirements and ensuring that they are carried out diligently and accurately. You will need to be flexible and adaptable to work commitments and manage the business needs and requirements of the Group Chief Executive accordingly. Having a professional approach with a 'can do, hands on' attitude and maintaining confidentiality will be essential.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive visitors, telephone calls, deal with correspondence and incoming & outgoing post post,
- Preparing correspondence on behalf of the Group CEO and take minutes of meetings as required
- Diary management - planning and organising meetings
- Organising travel and preparing travel itineraries
- Preparing papers / presentations for meetings
- Managing, reviewing and maintaining organised filing systems
- Planning and organising events -Group Budget Day, ad hoc events
- Maintain sufficient stock of office consumables and kitchen supplies
- Company Secretarial filings (Annual Returns etc)
- Administration of pensions and private health scheme
- Ad Hoc projects for Group CEO / Group FD as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Essential skills include Microsoft Office expertise - particularly with Excel, Word and PowerPoint,
- Strong communication skills which must include a high standard of spoken and written English, as well as sound numerical reasoning
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- Uses own initiative to develop ideas and practices
- Excellent time-management skills
- Flexible approach and positive attitude to work
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive salary, this organisation is looking for someone 20 - 22.5 hours per week and can offer flexible working hours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.