Legal Secretary (Private Client)
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge?
Jazz Personnel have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our client, a leading regional law firm.
- To produce documents and correspondence by word processing/audio typing as directed by the Fee Earner(s).
- To attend to clients and others, both on the telephone and in person. Where possible dealing with initial enquiries or taking detailed messages so the appropriate person can deal with the matter upon their return to the office.
- To set up new files accurately and speedily on instruction from the Fee Earner(s).
- To deal promptly and accurately with all filing and the storage and retrieval of client files.
- To manage Fee Earner's diary, which will include making appointments, arranging meetings, organising travel etc. when required. To ensure all meetings have appropriate facilities such as a meeting room booked, refreshments etc.
- To assist in the smooth running of the administration and secretarial support for the Department, and where appropriate to provide support to other fee earners and secretarial staff.
- At all times, to ensure the confidentiality and security of all practice and client data, documentation and/or information.
- To undertake any other ad hoc duties as requested by the professional staff in the department.
If you are an enthusiastic legal secretary with a passion for self-development, this could be the career move for you!
Do not miss out, apply now!