This Semi Senior role will appeal to those looking for a career in general practice, one that will provide you with a broad range of experience. You'll join a team of staff that focusses on the delivery of a broad range of services. The client portfolio is broad with a large variety of clients, sectors and business sizes - business start-ups through to SME's and OMB's.
As a Semi-Senior you'll assist the management team in the preparation of accounts, attending audits, tax computations, VAT returns and management accounts for a client portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
You'll be suitably experienced or studying towards your AAT, ACA or ACCA qualification with experience gained from within the profession. In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive training package if required.
- Preparing year end accounts for both incorporated and unincorporated clients.
- Assisting on Audits.
- Management accounts for several incorporated entities and assisting with bookkeeping on occasion.
- Preparing personal and corporation tax computations and returns.
- Assisting the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
- Liaising with clients over their accounts and queries
- Mentoring trainees and assisting them with queries
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you're successful. Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses is unfortunately not suitable on this occasion.