We have an exciting opportunity for a CAD Designer to join a market leading, global organisation who are dedicated to the design and manufacture of innovative products for specialist industries. Our client has been established for many years and has gained a world-wide reputation for the delivery of precision engineered, high end quality products and technical excellence. As a CAD Designer you will be joining an existing team based at their site in Stoke on Trent. Our client operates globally and offers their employees fantastic benefits such as 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Death in Service and an early finish on a Friday. This role is commutable from Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Uttoxeter, Crewe, Stone, Stafford, Sandbach.
- As a CAD Engineer you will be responsible for producing 2D and 3D drawings using AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor ensuring document management system is kept up to date.
- Producing General Arrangement drawings for customer approval.
- As a CAD Engineer you will be making drawing / design amendments until final design is approved.
- Producing Detail Drawings for manufacture.
- As a CAD Engineer you will be involved with the preparation of documentation for Bill of Material.
- Engineering qualification would be highly preferred however not essential
- Previous experience working in a CAD design role is essential
- Previous experience producing drawings using Autodesk Inventor is highly preferred
- Previous experience using AutoCAD is essential
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.15am - 4.45pm, Friday - 8am-1.30pm
Salary: GBP20,000 - GBP25,000
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: CAD technician, cad engineer, draughtsman
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.