Part Time or Full Time Marie Curie Venue fundraiser - Weekly Pay - Gua
Apply today and join Marie Curie's exclusive venue fundraising team!
Are you passionate about making a difference?
Do you get a buzz from working in a fast pace and sociable environment?
Do you have a car and do you like to travel?
Marie Curie is the UK's leading provider of medical, practical and emotional support for people living with terminal illness and their families. In order to be able to reach more patients in dire need of their care, Marie Curie urgently require more funding.
You will get to work in various venues in locations such as Wrexham, Telford and Shropshire with a fully branded stand and uniform for extra brand visibility.
We are looking for passionate, inspirational, enthusiastic and motivated people to promote Marie Curie, recruit new supporters, raise the charitys profile and leave a positive lasting impression. The aim is to chat to members of the public and inspire new donors to sign up to a monthly Direct Debit. You will work in venues such as hospitals, gyms, supermarkets, shopping centres and train stations to name a few.
Full training will be provided with ongoing coaching and mentoring and pay reviews.
We can offer part time or full time hours during Monday to Sunday. Shifts available between 8.30am and 8pm.
Minimum of 3 day per week between 16 and 35 hours per week. Shifts tend to be 10-2pm or 2-6pm - need to be flexible with both AM and PM shifts. Travel time to and from site also paid at your hourly rate.
- The role offers a starting rate of pay of GBP9p/h, with the potential to increase this to GBP10.50 p/h.
- This is a target based role but you will be paid for every hour that your work - this is not a commission based role. It has a guaranteed hourly rate.
- You are also paid for travel time at your hourly rate as well as a milage allowance of 25p per mile.
- Out of pocket expenses like parking, congestion charges and toll bridges all covered.
- Each day is different, you will meet people from all walks of life and inspire them to support a great cause.
- Weekly pay, holiday pay and great progression opportunities within Marie Curie.
- Full paid training provided
- Immediate start
The Fundraising section is well established and respected in the industry.
Progression into Team Leader roles will be encouraged.
Having a car is essential and if successful, you will need to get business insurance.
18 years old minimum.
If you have had previous experience in sales and you're looking for a career change then this role is for you, fundraising experience is desirable. If you have no experience but would be described as confident, bubbly, outgoing and you can make connections with people quickly then this amazing role could be for you and could kick start your career in the charity sector.
Apply now and Jade from Flow Caritas will get back to you.