Interaction Recruitment are currently working on behalf of an established West Midlands based business to recruit for experienced PCB assemblers. Applicants will ideally have experience in PCB assembly previously or be able to show transferable skills in light assembly work. Electrical knowledge is an advantage however training will be provided.
· Use of hand tools to crimp and bend wiring
· Solder wire leads and joints
· Press fit components
· Place plastic insulation sleeves
· Apply sealant and masking compounds
· Adhere to health and safety legislation
Candidates need to have the ability to work from work sheets and diagrams.
The standard working week is Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm and pay is based on the national living wage however pay may be negotiable dependant on experience.
To apply for this role please send your CV to