Temp (6 Months)
To provide excellent customer care through effective planning and scheduling of work through the utilisation of Engineers and sub-contractors and liaising with customers, to keep up to date with installations/services/reworks/breakdowns and to resolve any queries or concerns in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about providing the best possible customer care and dedicated in arranging and scheduling the installation/service/repair in the most efficient and effective way possible.
To prioritise and schedule the Engineer's jobs (installs, services, breakdowns and reworks) in order to maximise efficiencies within set KPI's
- Liaise with sub-contractors to schedule prep work in a timely manner.
- Answering minimal telephone calls from our customers and dealing with customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Carry out other associated admin tasks.
- Completing follow up 'happy calls' to customer
- Having a good eye for detail
- Follow complex Instructions
- Work within a fast pace environment