Senior Fundraising Manager
Senior Fundraising Manager
Salary: £38,795 Per annum
Hours of work: 37 hours including evening cover when required
Job Closing date: 14th February
Our client is an award-winning charity that provides specialist support services to victims and survivors of all forms of sexual violence and sexual abuse in Coventry.
Senior Fundraising Manager Job Purpose:
- To provide strategic and operational management of their infrastructure services across the organisation including: Administration, Business, Human Resources, Quality and Performance and IT services.
- To lead and hold strategic oversight of the financial management for the organisation including accounts management, applications for funding, bids, fundraising and income generating services.
- To retain overall responsibility for all external communications, marketing and reporting on behalf of the organisation including performance and progress reports for commissioners, funders, social media, and marketing campaigns.
- To be an active member of the Senior Management Team and CRASAC’ Management Board.
Senior Fundraising Manager Duties:
- Direct management of Finance Officer and overall operational responsibility for the organisations finance services including the production of accurate financial reports and forecasting to senior management and trustees.
- Lead annual budgeting processes ensuring all senior managers take active responsibility for planning expenditure and income generating.
- Develop and implement a clear and defined fundraising strategy.
- To take lead for HR across the organisation
- Retain organisational lead for policies and procedures ensuring regular updates and reviews in partnership with the Management Board and senior management team.
- Take organisational lead on IT systems and applications, including the upgrading of hardware and software.
- To retain operational responsibility for contractual compliance with funders/commissioners including reporting, monitoring, financial management and relations.
- Build and sustain relationships with external stakeholders.
- Lead external communications and promotion of the organisation including website, social media and marketing campaigning.
- Oversee staff performance & development, including own professional development.
Carry out any other duties that are within the scope, spirit, purpose and responsibilities of the post and it’s grading, as requested by the CEO.
Person Specification: Senior Fundraising Manager
- Experience of financial management, forecasting and budget reporting.
- Solid experience of working in the voluntary sector at a senior level, including support Trustees and Management boards/committees.
- Extensive experience and a strong track record of fundraising, bid writing and income generation.
- Solid background in staff management, HR & personnel management.
- Experience of IT systems and databases.
- Extensive experience in report writing, performance monitoring and data analysis.
- Strong strategic business planning.
- Experience working as part of a senior management team.
- Experience in communications, marketing and publicity.
- Knowledge of health & safety, data protection and compliance.
- Knowledge and understanding of discrimination
- Experience of partnership working with a range of agencies in the statutory and voluntary sector.
- Experience managing projects and budgets
- Ability to produce detailed written reports, analyse information and identify trends.
All of the qualities we are looking for may be demonstrated through skills and experiences in paid or unpaid work.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer however this post is targeted at female applicants only - the Equality Act 2010 pursuant to Schedule 9, Part 1 applies.
Any offers of employment for this post will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please attach a personal statement outlining the skills, qualities and attributes you will bring to this role (1000 words max)