Registered Home Manager
Seven Social Care is looking for a Registered Manager to fill a vacancy in the Birmingham area.
As a Care Home Manager you will be responsible for overlooking the day to day operations of the Care Home, managing a 4 bed home. You will be fully supported in this role by an Operations Manager and Service Quality Manger, as well as a head office team. You will receive continuous support working within this role form divisional and central teams.
- Ensure that the service is compliant with all CQC Standards.
- Responsible for the cost effective and efficient deployment of all resources under your control.
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability.
- Preparation and submission of budgetary and other financial information as directed.
- Management of sales and marketing strategies to achieve maximum occupancy and bed rates.
- Responsible for the supervision, appraisal, training and development of staff within the service assigned to you.
- Ensure that the Care Plans for the people you'll be supporting are completed to a high standard and are current.
- In-depth knowledge of National Minimum Standards and Children’s Homes Regulations.
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of Childcare legislation and current safeguarding legislation including Child Protection.
- Commercial awareness, taking into account the needs of the business, our Local Authority partners, the Home and the needs of the young people.
- Ability to manage individuals and groups of people effectively and to adapt personal management style to meet the needs of the individuals and teams.
- Qualifications: NVQ4 in Health & Social Care (Children & Young People).
- Experience: 2 years working with BESD children within the past 5 years.
1 year at Senior Level in residential care.
Exemplary attendance and performance record.
Managing Ofsted inspections to a minimum overall ‘good’ rating.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Discussed at interview.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Registered Manger who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84914279