Business Development Manager / Area Sales Manager
Business Development Manager / Area Sales Manager / Technical Sales Engineer required to join a leading global, air handling, commercial heating design, and manufacturer, across the East Midlands, due to significant investment and growth.
The East Midlands Area Sales Manager will be responsible for new business development, sales, and customer service for the company's commercial air handling HVAC product range and services (Heating, Ventilation, Air handling).
Essentially you will be strong in developing new business, generating new accounts and solutions sales.
As the East Midlands Area Sales Manager, you will be developing new business, building relationships with consulting engineers, ensuring that the business is suitably positioned to be able to influence the specification decision-making process, with regard to new build and refurbishment projects.
On the ground, you will be the link to customers old, present and new. Promoting products and service offerings. This is an opportunity to make a name for yourself and add to our UK and European sales capability.
Role - East Midlands Area Sales Manager
Package - GBP40,000 - GBP45,000 dependent on experience + BONUS + Car, Lap top, phone+ benefits
* In conjunction with the UK Sales Manager, develop realistic sales budgets and strategic targets for the Scotland area.
* Develop a sales plan and call pattern for the area, to achieve business growth within the existing customer base and to develop new business opportunities, to positively influence the HVAC equipment specification process, in order to achieve agreed targets.
* To manage and accurately update all business activity via the company's CRM system (Salesforce).
* Conduct factory/premises surveys within the territory. Prepare accurate designs for clients and liaise with the office design department when drawings are required.
* Prepare formal quotations when required and liaise with office administration staff with regard to this function.
Send your CV now for an immediate response.
Salary: GBP40,000-GBP45,000 + car, laptop, phone and generous benefits
Location:East Midlands (covering East Midlands - Peterborough, Nottingham, Hull, Colchester, Ipswich, Derby, Leicester, Northampton, Cambridge & Huntington).
WR Support Services are the #1 recruitment partner for supply chain, procurement and marketing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.