Job Profile for Electrician -
Electrician required for our client, a specialist in electrical, heating and renewables based in Warwickshire. They require an electrician to carry out a variety of works in the area, ranging from fault finding, 1st & 2nd fixes, Remedials and maintenance works. The Electrician MUST hold valid electrical qualifications including their 17th edition or 18th edition. The work is mainly in domestic properties with the occasional commercial work.
Electrician Position Overview
- Working in sites ranging from large houses, to small local businesses etc.
- Covering approximately 25 miles of the office in South Warwickshire
- Fault finding, 1st & 2nd fix, Remedials and maintenance work
Electrician Position Requirements
- Holding their 17th edition or 18th edition
- Full UK Driving license
- Domestic experience
Electrician Position Remuneration
- 5 hour working week (08:00 - 17:00) with half an hour for lunch
- Company Van + fuel card
- Specialist Tools
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.