Paralegal - Conveyancing
We are seeking an experienced conveyancing Paralegal for a well established, highly reputable Warwickshire law firm. The role will be based at their Kenilworth office.
- Opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Recording information on a case management system
- Setting up new files and ensuring clients' details are kept up to date.
- Maintaining an appointment diary
- Regularly attending to clients in person and on the telephone
- Assisting Fee Earners in progressing cases through the conveyancing process.
Suitable candidates will have
- recent work experience of residential conveyancing, gained from working full time in a law firm
- a thorough understanding of the conveyancing process from instruction through to completion
- previous experience of using a case management
- CILEX qualification (or currently studying)
- Experience of commercial property conveyancing (a distinct advantage).
Fabulous working environment in a lovely location, working as part of a friendly and supportive team.
This is a full time, permanent position, working 35 hours per week 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Benefits include 23 days' annual leave plus bank holidays, plus extra discretional days' leave and a workplace pension scheme. Great long term prospects.
For more information please contact Tracey McCabe, Legal Recruiter at Options Resourcing.