Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within a family based construction business?
Are you looking for long-term career development and training?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Administrator based in our Stoke Office. The principle purpose of the role will be to provide administrative support to all departments. Key duties shall include:
Provide administrative support as and when required, including (but not limited to):
- Typing, data input, creating and maintaining spreadsheets, maintaining database systems, producing PowerPoint presentations, photocopying/printing, filing, shredding, binding and any other tasks requested
- Opening, stamping, marking up and distributing incoming post (passing confidential/designated items to the Office Manager)
- Booking/organising meetings/meeting rooms, accommodation and travel when requested
- Provide backup administrative support during colleagues' absence
- Provide backup support on reception and in the kitchen during colleague's absence
- Provide dedicated support for allocated colleagues/managers/departments - including managing emails, preparing reports, managing diaries, maintaining Hub page, ordering drawings, printing etc
- Ensuring confidentiality and discretion in all aspects of the role
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role. Job descriptions should be reviewed regularly (PEP Talk) to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
- Retail Discounts
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eye Care Vouchers
MS Office | Administration | Typing | Data | Management | Customer Service | Support | Booking | ReceptionEssential Skills
- Skilled in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to drive and have own transport
- Skills gained in a similar role
- Excellent IT & Team working Skills
- Admin skills gained in a construction business.
Seddon provides end to end integrated property services for customers across the North West and Midland regions.
From planning and procurement, through to construction, fit-out and refurbishment, and onto property services, our customer base spans both the public and private sectors.
We have been working with our customers to help shape the future for over 120 years, constructing, refurbishing and maintaining the buildings that are essential to the way we live our lives, with an impressive portfolio of project experience ranging from affordable housing and modern healthcare facilities to commercial premises, schools and colleges.
Core services include extensions, refurbishment, remodeling, planned maintenance, new build and painting works ranging in value from GBP50k to GBP30m.