Client Support Manager
Alexander Daniels are currently recruiting for a Client Support Manager to join one of our established businesses based in central Lichfield. This permanent opportunity requires an experienced client administrator to join the business as soon as possible to hit the ground running. An immediate start is available for the right candidate and both part time and full time candidates will be considered.
As Client Support Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Ensure a good understanding of client business procedures
- Provide administrative support to meetings including attending off site functions to take minutes and prepare presentations
- Take responsibility for client stock
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service to clients via email, telephone.
- Handling queries and escalating to the appropriate manager
- Produce reports on client activity and service level agreements
- Process registration schedules
- Produce client news forums and website maintenance
- Provide support for clients across all admin areas
- Support larger client events including but not limited to Conferences and Scientific meetings
- Undertake venue sourcing including negotiation in line with client requirements.
- Continuously work towards process improvement to achieve business goals
The ideal candidate will have strong professional customer service background in a client facing environment. You will be presentable, punctual and proficient on Microsoft packages including Excel, PowerPoint and Word. You will have experience of taking minutes, event management and strong administration skills, as well as will a keen eye for detail. My client are offering an immediate start, on-site parking and competitive salary. My client is happy to offer part time hours (Flexible approx 25/ week) or full time is also a possibility.