Product Project Co-ordinator
Do you have what it takes to become a Product Project Co-ordinator?
Are you a confident, self starter who can liaise with internal and external stakeholders to drive through trials and product development and implement change as necessary throughout the process?
We're seeking someone enthusiastic and highly organised to co-ordinate the delivery of new products and propositions.
Working in our recently established Commercial team, you'll work closely with teams across the business and external suppliers to develop and implement new concepts, customer trials and full market launches
Ideally experienced in coordinating projects involving multiple stakeholders, you'll have a well-developed understanding about how to improve the customer experience and develop new propositions. With first class verbal and written communication skills, you'll be writing persuasive copy for distribution and will develop a project administration framework to stay on target throughout.
In return, you'll be working in a thriving environment where you will be instrumental in helping to drive the next chapter for our business, in a role that gives you plenty of scope to broaden your skillset
This role is a fixed term 2 year contract.
- Develop and co-ordinate a sustainable pipeline of activity to deliver products to market
- Identify current and emerging market opportunities, track trends and consider seasonal issues that can influence customer demand, trial effectiveness and sales revenues
- Create highly effective relationships to enable the development and launch of product and services across key markets and aligned to the wider customer service strategy
- Support the delivery of the growth targets outlined in the business plan:
- HV (large vehicles i.e. goods/delivery haulage, supply chain, logistics, fleet)
- LV (cars i.e. commuter, leisure travel, business travel)
Implementation and campaigns
- Take ownership of projects, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery to timescale, budget and forecast
- Develop a project framework to enable the business to create propositions and take them from concept to test, and then scale up to wider market roll out
- Promote new products and services, devise and deliver excellent communications plans to include corporate presentations, marketing campaigns, CRM programmes, and digital content (supported by marketing channel leads and agencies)
- Ensure activity delivers brand consistency and positive stakeholder sentiment
- Manage external suppliers e.g. design, promotion, digital, print and fulfilment
- Maintain all project administration to a high standard
- Any other duties deemed relevant to the successful delivery of the role
Product Project Co-ordinator | Project Co-ordinator | Product Co-ordinator | Product | Project | Administrator
- Positive, proactive and confident
- Decisive, calm and professional under pressure
- Strong influencer, able to work diplomatically to drive consensus across multiple teams
- The energy and drive to tackle complex issues and create positive outcomes
- Highly commercial, customer-centric approach
- Experience of reviewing and improving products and propositions to open new markets, improve the customer experience, and create stakeholder value
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, with strong attention to detail
- Skilled at creating highly effective marcoms materials incl. leaflets, emails, web copy
- Highly organised, able to manage multiple work streams and conflicting priorities
- Able to demonstrate excellent judgement of commercial opportunities
- Confident at analysing data, reporting key insights and developing recommendations
Product/Marketing and Project Management
- Relevant product/marketing experience
- Effective at managing budgets and internal/external teams to deliver projects to plan
- Able to travel as required e.g. suppliers, customer appointments, industry events
Management and leadership
- Highly effective interpersonal skills experience, having had responsibility for setting targets and working with others to ensure they are met
The M6toll is the most exciting development in British transport history for many years. Since the M6toll opened in December 2003, it has grown from strength to strength and is recognised as the key strategic through route in the West Midlands; bypassing one of Europe's most congested motorways. Midland Expressway Limited (MEL) is a private company with the government concession to design, build, operate and maintain the 27 miles of the M6toll