Finance Analyst - Atherstone - GBP39,275
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, confident and self-motivated Finance Analyst, to join our reputable and expanding client, an industry recognised global retailer.
The objective of the role will be to run the assigned department efficient and accurately and achieve compliance with all internal and external guidelines and regulations, whilst contributing to a co-operative working environment.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Consolidate and analyse the monthly Financial Projections
- Prepare the annual Financial Planning guideline
- Assist with the preparation of the annual 5-year projection for the UK and Ireland
- Consolidate and analyse monthly financials
The Finance Analyst must possess:
- Excellent understanding of accounts
- A relevant degree or equivalent or be a part-qualified accountant
- Must be enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated
The successful candidate will need to be driven and passionate about making an impact, be corporate and professional with their approach with excellent organisation and time management skills, meeting deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.