Head of Property Management - Stoke on Trent
Our clients, a well-established and reputable franchised Estate/ Lettings Agency, are looking for a Property Manager to join their successful Agency in Stoke on Trent. The branch is based in a prime location and depending on experience the client is willing to pay GBP26,000 Basic.
The client would consider an exceptional Lettings candidate.
- Manage a large individual portfolio
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Rent arrears, deposits and end of tenancy
- Manage a team of Property Managers and lead by example
- Previous Property Manager experience is essential
- ARLA qualified desirable, but not essential
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Salary/Package: GBP24,000 - GBP26,000 basic salary with a realistic OTE of GBP30,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.