PA required in Stoke for 9 months
PA required in Stoke
Your new role
A proven PA is required to support a Senior Director in Stoke duties will include complex diary management, arranging both internal and external meetings offsite, extensive minute taking, UK travel arrangements as well as other PA duties. This is 9 month fixed term contract.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful PA must be very hands on and be able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You must have recent experience of working in a PA role at board level. You must have excellent communication skills. Previous experience of taking lengthy and complex minutes is essential to this role.
You will also:
- Integral member of the incentive team for Ops, implementing their ideas and actioning on behalf of the team
- Arranging supplier purchase orders.
- Active member of the charity Team, involved in all aspects of working with and for the team including various charity events and the staff Christmas party/
- Providing cover whilst Exec Team PA is on annual leave
- Assisting in the organisation of catering and hospitality on behalf of the Exec and their wider teams
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a permanent contract close to the city centre with excellent transport links. Working in the executive office that operates from 8.30am - 5.30pm but working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.