Estimator/Surveyor - Structural Steel.
Are you an experienced Estimator or Quantity Surveyor?
Do you have experience within the Structural Steel or Cladding industries?
Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for an experienced Estimator/Surveyor on behalf of a client based just outside of Shrewsbury. My client typically works in the Structural Steel and Cladding industries, but are also involved in different areas of construction/engineering too. They work within the industrial and commercial sectors providing a range of turn-key packages. They provide the fabrication and installation of these projects and work fairly regional within around a 60 mile radius of the depot. For an experienced Estimator/Surveyor, my client will offer a salary around the £30k mark as well as some great scope to progress and build on that salary going forward.
They are also more than happy to see Assistant level Estimators/Surveyors who are keen to progress within a busy and growing company.
- Producing BOQ for pricing and estimating purposes.
- Undertaking of site surveys on receipt of enquiries.
- Carrying out valuations, variations and scope of work.
- Providing commercial assistance.
- Business development of new and existing clients.
- Negotiating with clients for award of tender and post contract review.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in estimating and securing of contracts up to £1m.
- A construction/surveying related degree or qualification (QS Degree, HNC, HND) - Desirable.
- Experience in producing bills of quantities, estimates and tendering for new business.
- Willingness to drive the business forward, in turn developing your career too.
- Full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle.
- Able to work as part of a team, but also work alone when required.
For the right candidate, a long term stable career with development opportunities will be offered, along with a competitive salary around £30k Per Annum. Ideally my client is looking for somebody with experience within a similar industry at a QS/Estimator level, but will also look at more junior/assistant level candidates too. So if you are a recent QS graduate with a passion for Civil Engineering, Construction, Structural Steelwork and Cladding, then please apply today.
Apply now for a confidential discussion regarding this or any other construction role at Kingscroft.
Keywords: QS, Quantity Surveyor, Commercial Management, Assistant QS, Surveyor, Estimator, Steel, Structures, Structural, Cladding, , Cladder, Roof, Rainscreen, Single Ply, Director, Surveyor, Accounts, Business Development, BD, Sales, Industrial, Commercial, Building, Height, Budget, Costing, Costings, Budgets, Estimation, Estimating, Estimates, Tenders, Quotations, Quotes, BOQ, Bills of Quantities, Office, Site, Construction, Building, West Midlands, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Wales, Cheshire, Chester, Worcestershire, Wrexham, Welshpool, Shrewsbury, Telford, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Oswestry, Midlands, UK.