Nelson Permanent Placements are currently looking for a Showroom Manager for our client in Solihull. Our client is one of the leading ceramics manufacturers in the world and due to recent growth are currently seeking a new Showroom Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to further your career with an industry leader who values their workforce. You'll need to be driven and ambitious to achieve your targets, whilst providing an exceptional customer journey. This is a fast-paced sales management role, where you’ll lead your team in achieving the required leads and appointments, so you’ll also need to have sales and management experience for this role. You’ll probably have experience in a role such as Branch Manager, Showroom Manager, Store Manager or other management related role.
·28 days holiday
·managers bonus package
·To deliver exceptional customer experience; from initial engagement through to delivery or completed installation
·To manage retail showroom team to deliver expected sales targets & service standards
·To ensure company values are adhered to throughout the showroom & to develop skills across the team
- Managing and coaching in the showroom team to deliver; sales/KPI targets, service standards, showroom presentation standards, process compliance & company values by being an inspirational leader within the showroom
- HR; Conducting regular 1-2-1s, Performance Development reviews with the showroom team & interviewing / recruiting as required
- Working with Installation Managers to ensure service standards of fitters and installations in general are maintained
- Working with the Assistant General Manager to identify individual training requirements across the showroom team
- Communicating with customers to ensure they are happy with service, products & installation
- Managing lead bank, generating appointments & managing outstanding quotes to ensure sales are converted
- Allocating web, telephone and walk in customers to designers
- Supporting showroom team with escalations and issue resolution where required
·Conducting daily team briefings to ensure showroom team is aware of all relevant information from HQ & locally
·Professional and personable approach
·Ability to communicates in a simple, clear and consistent way
·Be organised, methodical and thrive in a target driven environment
·Demonstrates a “can do” attitude
How to Apply
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84583565