CNC Setter Operator - Part Programming
CNC Setter/Operator -Part Programmer
Are you a skilled Machinist with Programming experience looking for a new opportunity?
Our client is a leading Aerospace company based in the Tamworth location.
This position is responsible for the efficient, productive, day to day setting and operation of specified 3 and 5 axis machine tools (Mazatrol biased) within our Machining Cell in Tamworth.
- Experience in setting and operating 3 and 5 axis CNC machining centres using mainly Mazatrol/ISO CNC programmes.
- Experience in editing existing 3 and 5 axis CNC machining programmes in Mazatrol/ISO.
- Experience in both milling and turning,
- Experience in machining low volume, very high value, exotic materials ( ie Titanium,etc)
- Experience in completing self-inspection of high value machined parts using both manual and CMM inspection equipment.
- Flexible in terms of working any of a 3 shift pattern as required
- Willingness to work overtime as and when required.
- Experience in setting and operating 3 and 5 axis machines as follows: Mazak Integrex 400,(live tooling) Mazak FJV,3 axis; Mazak 5 axis VTC, Mazak Nexus Mill turn , etc.
- Fully conversant with working to Aerospace standards / AS9100 Quality stds.
- Team leader /coaching experience.
- Experience in setting/operating wire erosion machines - EDM.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles i.e. 5S, TPM , Visual Management
- GCSE's or equivalent in both Maths and English.
- A good standard of handwriting.
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.
- Experience of working with electronic MRP / DNC systems.(SAP etc)
- Trained in overhead crane / vacuum lifting equipment / Fork Lift Trucks
- First Aid /Fire Marshall training
Shifts are AM and PM rotation
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply today
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84921575