Registered Manager - Domiciliary Care
We're looking for a Registered Manager with experience in domiciliary care who enjoys the challenge of turning around a non-compliant service. This domiciliary care branch is in the Smethwick area of Birmingham and supports clients with care needs in their own homes. As the Registered Manager you'll be responsible for ensuring that the service improves and that CQC compliance is met. On offer is a salary of £27,000 - £30,000.
The Registered Manager role
You'll be managing the day to day running of a domiciliary care service that supports vulnerable adults in their own homes. There are non-compliances with CQC at the moment and so the incoming post-holder will be responsible for working to an action plan to rectify these. you'll lead and develop the staff team consisting for deputy manager and 2 team leaders as well as the wider care staff to deliver high standards of care.
You'll ensure that local authority contract compliance is met, that CQC requirements are met and that the branch continues to develop.
As the Domiciliary Care Manager:
- You'll oversee the day to day delivery of the branch
- Ensure that care assessments, risks assessments and care plans are completed.
- You'll ensure that the service is run in compliance with CQC standards and regulatory requirements.
- You'll lead and develop the staff team
The Successful Candidate will;
- Have a good understanding of CQC standards
- Have experience of managing domiciliary care services in the community as a branch manager, registered manager or domiciliary care manager.
- If you have experience of improving standards in a non-compliant service that would be beneficial
- Be qualified to NVQ4/QCF level 5 or already working towards
- Be a driver with own vehicle
- Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to manage own workload
Interested? To be considered please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information please call 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84925772