£65,000 - £70,000 + Car + Package
Our client is a Family-owned Regional Main Contractor with a strong presence in the West Midlands and a Group Turnover of £80m. They are considered 'Market Leaders' in the industrial market and have used this reputation to branch out into other market sectors such as: Hotel & Leisure, Local Authority & Education, Commercial and Residential Projects. Their healthy financial status enables them to take on projects up to £20m. They are now in a position whereby they have secured over £80m worth of construction projects for the next financial year and are looking to recruit in order to facilitate this natural business growth.
The Contract Manager Role
This role would be suitable for an Experienced Contract manager looking to get involved with and exciting company with large career defining projects. Travel within this company is key and the rewards in return are fantastic, the successful candidate will be expected to execute the designated projects to the agreed programme, in line with Health, Safety and Environmental standards expected by the client and company.
In this role you will:
- Oversee Site Managers that are tasked with overseeing the operational management of various new-build & refurbishment projects up and exceeding the value of £13m.
- Take ownership for Health & Safety and Environment responsibility.
- Work closely with the pre-construction team on; SHE, Build ability and programme issues and review and comment on design information issues by both consultants and suppliers.
- Work closely with the Site Management team on each site to ensure that things run smoothly - an effective communicator is essential.
- Manage projects in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
- Have key client-facing responsibility
You will have the opportunity to earn up to £70k basic salary per year with pay-reviews occurring on a 6-month basis. The package also includes a car/car allowance, private healthcare and an invitation into the company pension scheme.
Contact - | 0121 321 3322
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84924083