Mechanical Engineer - DAYS
My client is a well-known, market leader within industrial manufacturing. They have been trading for over 100 years throughout the UK, across various sites. They are currently looking for an Mechanical Engineer to help with the upkeep of the production line.
Skills required for the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- Lots of planned and reactive maintenance
- Working on big industrial equipment
- Equipment: Conveyors, Hydraulics, Motors, Gearboxes, Belts, Bearings, Chains
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Internal & external training courses
- Buddy system - shadowing an engineer for 3 months
- Lots of bespoke equipment
- Well established company
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £31,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84921561