Working in partnership with a Chartered Financial Planners in Solihull, I am currently recruiting for a Paraplanner to join a very busy team within a fast paced, professional environment.
As a Paraplanner you will work alongside the Financial Planner and the Support Team, offer technical assistance and ensure an excellent service is provided to their clients.
You must be Level 4 Diploma qualified, working towards or have a strong interest in doing so. My Client offer bonuses for each exam passed and are looking for candidates who are keen on progressing within their career within Financial Services.
IN RETURN THEY OFFER A COMPETITIVE SALARY THAT IS DEPENDENT ON YOUR EXPERIENCE.
STRONG PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES AND A TEAM WORKING ATMOSPHERE.
Duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Fund/Product Research
- Preparing and Implementing Recommendations
- Preparing/Writing Suitability Report Letters
- Maintain up to date industry knowledge and awareness by attending training days
- Attending Adviser meetings as and when required
- Dealing with Client queries daily
- All other duties as required
The successful Paraplanner must have worked within a Financial Planners doing a similar role.
For further information please search 'Cameron James Professional Recruitment', visit our website and contact Rebecca Hunt.
For further information please contact me on , .