Senior Procurement/Purchasing Officer
Senior Procurement/Purchasing Officer - Solihull based
Salary to £30,000 with Bonus and great Benefits available
A Senior Procurement Officer is urgently required to work for a leading Finance provider based in Solihull.
The ultimate aim/responsibility for this role will see you assisting with the delivery of procurement activities and supplier relationship development whilst also demonstrating capability for continuous process improvements.
Other duties will include
- Regular reviews of the procurement needs with internal customers to develop sourcing plans.
- Influencing key stakeholder decisions, ensuring delivery of value for money.
- Ensuring terms and conditions are agreed and remain relevant during the contract lifecycle.
- Ensuring due diligence processes are applied during the procurement process, i.e. pre-qualification checks.
Our Ideal Person:
- Good working knowledge of Support Chain Practices and Procedures
- 3+ years working experience within Supply Chain
- CIPS Qualified or actively working towards
- Regular user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent at influencing other - strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills - ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical skills - able to work with, and present recommendations through data
- Committed to on-going development of the skills required for high quality performance in role
Please forward over an up to date CV to Louise for immediate review and call back.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.