Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £40000 per annum
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Do you want to be part of something great? Come join the team! They live by three words: Fun, Freedom, and Flexibility. They like to have fun at work with events organised by employees such as; team nights out, golf tournaments, summer sports event, fancy dress days and charity days to serve their community. They provide an environment for flexibility throughout the day to maintain great work/life balance and foster freedom at work by providing a collaborative atmosphere for employees to exercise their own individual thinking. They strive to provide training and a development plan to help employees to become the very best that they can be and to create an exciting career path.
Did you ever wonder how a box shows up at your door after you buy it online? From the warehouse, to the store, from Amazon to your front door, they handle the business documents required to move that box. As a member of the team, you will have an opportunity to help their customers sell more products and get them to your door faster. Apply now and be part of this exciting opportunity!
Who is the company?
Over the past 5 years, the company has grown exponentially in Europe and the United States through the provision of their customer centric market leading service. As a fast growing technology business with an expanding global customer base, they are looking to continue their growth by recruiting talented professionals who are eager to develop their skills within a friendly and motivational work environment.
Where are they?
Their Coventry office is located within the Westwood Business Park, in Canley. There is free on-site parking, and they are within walking distance of the Tile Hill railway station.
The purpose of the role is to plan, drive and report on their EDI Managed Service implementations of varying size and complexity. You will be part of a team typically delivering projects with a value range of £50k-£250k.
You will work with clients, global resource teams, and other stakeholders to lead customer implementations in a matrixed, cross-functional environment, supported by a global Project Management Office.
You must be extremely customer-oriented and be able to demonstrate full accountability; owning responsibility for the overall success of the company's implementations. You will need the skills and know-how to work cross-functionally across teams and possess concise and diplomatic communication skills.
You will have proven experience managing multiple concurrent projects using a recognised project management methodology. Previous experience delivering software solutions within hosted service environments and ERP system integration highly advantageous.
A technical background within EDI implementations is not essential but would be desirable.
You will be measured on overall implementation quality, customer satisfaction, and ability to deliver projects within timelines and on budget.
- Managing the full lifecycle of an implementation project throughout all phases of the implementation process from sales handoff to "go live"
- Planning and executing client workshops for purposes of identifying solution design
- Main contact for client and internal resources for project execution, direction, and leadership
- Producing accurate project documentation for timely reporting and visibility for internal and customer stakeholders
- Holding project status meetings for all project stakeholders
- Keeping project plan and all project documentation up to date and accurate
- Proactively driving the project forward; including motivating client and internal teams to meet project timeline/deadlines
- Following change management process, identifying out of scope scenarios and executing against the change management process
- Managing any issues arising throughout the project, coordinating with other teams to make sure all issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Creating and presenting project status reports as required for TC Leadership
- Ensuring accurate project time tracking and milestones as required for project billing
- Ensuring implementation resources are delivering the solution in a timely manner and in accordance with the solution design
- Ensuring client understands all roles & responsibilities at project outset
They offer in return:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Sickness Cover
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Free on-site parking
They have UK offices in Coventry, Wigan and Exeter and applications will be considered from candidates able to work from any of the UK offices, however preference will be given to applicants able to work in Coventry.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Project Coordinator, Project Management, Project Manager, Project Team Leader, Project Supervisor, Project Management, Service Delivery Coordinator, Junior Project Manager, Trainee Project Manager may also be considered for this role.