Pentalver Transport is an award winning container logistics company with over 30 years' experience. We are currently recruiting for a permanent Sales Administrator to join our Container Sales team in Cannock depot. As a Sales Administrator you will be responsible for providing answers to sales enquiries with a knowledgeable and friendly approach, conveying customer requirements and actively seeking new customers/business.
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Administrator:
- Accurate system updating, reporting and invoicing for site using PDS (in-house system).
- Timely and accurate query resolution to emails and phone calls.
- Account administration.
- Data entry.
- Support the office with general administration duties, namely, answering phone enquires, invoicing, quotations.
Requirements of the Sales Administrator:
- Previous customer service experience and ability to deal with prospective customers (face to face or over the telephone)
- Previous admin experience
- Excellent IT skills (Outlook / Excel / Word)
- Previous marketing experience - beneficial
- An understanding of the Intermodal / Transport / Containerisation industry - beneficial
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Professional with a "can do" attitude
Benefits of becoming the Sales Administrator:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days of annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Regular training
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Sales Administrator role then please apply now!