Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
A chartered and successful practice based in the heart of Derby have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Architect to join their multi-disciplinary practice. You will be joining a driven team of Architects, Technical staff and Designers where you will drive a variety of projects.
As a Senior Architect you will be predominantly working on projects across the public and private sectors. Previous proven experience working in the Education sector would be desirable as this is a sector you will be focussing on with your role.
If you live in the Derby area or surrounding area, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career!
Key skills required to be a Senior Architect:
- ARB Registered Architect with a minimum of 5 years post qualification UK based experience.
- Experience working in the Education and Residential sector would be desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit is a key skills needed. Proficiency in Lumion, Sketchup and the Adobe software's would be an advantage.
- Proven experience and an understanding of the NBS specification.
- Broad experience working on all RIBA design stages.
- Exception technician knowledge demonstrated in your portfolio.
- Understanding of BIM level 2.
- Experience in client facing roles and excellent communication and presentation skills.
Whilst working as a Senior Architect you will:
- Provide committed, hands-on project leadership.
- Design, manage and lead all projects from inception through to completion.
- Co-ordinate your design team, have a specialist approach to your input internally and externally.
- Assess risk and manage project resources.
With this role of Senior Architect you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career mentoring for progression and development.
Commutable locations for this role:
Derby, Burton Upon-Trent, Nottingham, Birmingham, Leicester
Are you interested in this Senior Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: