Are you process driven? Do you have an eye for detail? Are you an experienced Sales Administrator looking for your next opportunity? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, fun and busy environment? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Temporary position
- Parking on-site
Location: Garretts Green
To support and assist the Senior National Account Manager in the development of new business and maintaining high levels of service to existing accounts through all associated administration, reporting and correspondence.
Role and responsibilities:
- Sales Executives
- Internal Departments e.g. Orders, Samples, Warehouse
- Management & Senior Management Team
- Use of SAP
- Liaise with customers and suppliers by telephone, fax and e-mail
- Ensure accurate placement of orders with manufacturers and suppliers
- Organise Express and container deliveries direct to site
- Organise UK transportation to site where necessary
- Acknowledge ongoing status of order to the customer
- Prepare Sales Order documentation for dispatch
- Update and maintain accurate communication and forecasts on CRM system for Sales Executive and Corporate projects
- Offer customers add-on products to increase sales
- Carry out further tasks as may from time to time be delegated to you by your manager
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities:
- SAP experience
- 2 + years Sales Support experience/ experience in a similar role
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to motivate and encourage staff, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels, and to produce effective summaries and reports as required
Apply for this exciting opportunity today!
Interviews are taking place this week.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.