PMO Officer - Finance
Due to the continued growth of the Change department we have an exciting opportunity for a PMO Officer to join the team. If you possess the ability to work well within a busy environment and can prioritise and organise your work load then this could be the role for you.
This role will require the successful candidate to support the delivery of change into the business by focusing primarily on financial management, at a project and programme level.
There will also be lots of opportunities to work with the team to drive change within the department by identifying and implementing improvements to our financial management and control processes, as well as working with all of the teams within Change to develop our financial capability across the board.
Duties for this position will include:
• Preparation of the monthly RAF for the portfolio, including both capital and revenue spend
• Provision of insight relating to variances and trends
• Tracking of budgets at a portfolio level
• Provision of expert advice and guidance to the Project Management team to support financial forecasting
• Ad hoc financial analyses as required
• Monthly financial assurance on large projects/programmes
You will also work closely with our Finance Partner and colleagues in Finance; previous experience of working in a Finance/Accounting function would therefore be highly advantageous.
This is a demanding position, requiring excellent planning, organising and communication skills (written and verbal); it is fast-paced but highly rewarding.
If you are seeking a new challenge and feel you have the relevant skills and experience, do not delay in submitting your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84895394