Digital Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: Circa £20,000 per annum
Hours: 40 Hours per week Monday to Friday
The company are a specialist provider of Employer Services. They provide outsourced Employer Solutions to clients in the areas of HR, Payroll and Health & Safety. They are part of a larger group who provide global HR and Payroll solutions to a wide and prestigious client base, with the head office in Hong Kong. They are a small but growing team and as such there are many opportunities for career progression both within the role and the company as a whole.
They are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team in Hereford, answering directly to the Sales & marketing Manager.
- To assist in the delivery of online marketing campaigns
- To assist with the set-up and maintenance of Cloud HR Systems for new and existing clients
- To be a conduit through which client/staff HR System queries are logged, investigated and where appropriate relayed to external consultants and developers for resolution
- To support colleagues in the delivery of HR Systems to clients
- To respond to client user queries
- To assist with the maintenance of Company websites
- Oversee aspects of client HR system set-ups. Compile and manage client data during the set-up process working in close liaison with internal staff and third party providers
- Carrying out thorough testing and QC of new client sites before live roll out, working with partners to resolve any issues
- Providing support to clients regarding HR system set-ups, by phone/email
- Trouble shooting and resolving client queries
- Producing and maintaining client training documents, including user guides
- Provision of regular and ad-hoc reports to the business on HR System status
- Undertaking relevant projects in line with role and responsibility as and when required
- Acting in a proactive manner to build and maintain good client relationships and partners
- Ensure that all actions are compliant with Data Protection requirements
- At all times be aware of, and adhere to Company policies
- Carry out ad hoc duties as required
Qualifications & Skills:
- High level of customer service skills and customer focus
- Commercially astute.
- Highly computer literate - especially with MS Office, internet and willing to learn and develop skills.
- Strong communication skills - including both written and verbal. Must have the ability to communicate well in person and over the phone and at all levels and build effective relationships.
- Strong time management skills
- Exceptional organisation skills: ability to prioritise effectively and efficiently
- Project management experience desirable but if not the Project Management aptitude is very important. (Potential project management training sponsorship for the right candidate).
- First class telephone skills - polite manner, customer responsive attitude
- Ability to work methodically and accurately, paying attention to detail and work under own initiative
- High level of literacy and numeracy skills
- An analytical approach with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised, identifying what needs to be done and doing so.
- Knowledge and experience of HR software is desirable.
- Knowledge of web design platforms such as; Wix, Squarespace, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of strong technology / computer skills.
- Self-motivated, and good team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proactive, professional attitude to all tasks, customers and teamwork
- Highly client and service focused.
- High levels of commitment, energy and enthusiasm. Strong 'can-do' approach to problems
- Ability to communicate at all levels in an articulate and effective way
- Willing to make an effective contribution to the business
- 21 days annual leave rising to 25 days with service
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- Life Cover
- Private Medical
- Free parking
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Administrator, Digital Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Officer, Marketing Support Administrator, SEO may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84946393