Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager - now required for our BRAND NEW Stratford upon Avon store!
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge and to build your management career in retail?
Are you interested in joining a retailer with a strong brand who can offer you the opportunity to develop and grow?
With Stores Nationwide, Office Outlet is your one-stop shop for all of your stationary and office supplies. Whether you work at home or in a high-rise building in the city, our single focus is to ensure that you have everything you need to turn your opportunities into realities.
Not only do we sell quality office supplies at a reasonable price, but we aim to help you achieve your goals.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Assistant Store Manager, to be part of the Management Team in Stratford upon Avon. The Team Leader role requires individuals to be flexible with the hours they work.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will:
In this role, you assume responsibility for managing the operational activities in store that support the customer experience and store standards that reflect our brand that our customers have come to depend on. You will also be responsible for:
- Lead a sales focused environment and deliver on KPI's
- Coach and mentor our associates to be able to provide exceptional service and maximize sales
- Deliver rally meetings and communication to the store team
- Lead by example and hold others accountable for customer service excellence
- Follow store opening and closing procedures as a key holder
- Act as the “Manager on duty” in the absence of the Store Manager to lead and manage the team.
The ideal Assistant Store Manager will have:
- Relevant retail experience in a supervisory/junior management role
- Leadership that actively engages and inspires all associates
- Commitment to delivering results and highly self-motivated
- Drive to work in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, delegate responsibilities and hold others accountable
- Work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A strong team player who strives to drive continuous improvement
- Flexibility to work 5 days out of 7 including evenings and weekends.
Office Outlet know that our people are at the heart of everything we do, and always recognise top talent and achievements. If you are looking for your next challenge as an Assistant Store Manager then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84940104