Planning Project Manager
- Lead a team of Planners and ensure all members of the team adhere to all relevant requirements of the Framework and internal processes and procedures
- Provide detailed project plans based on the client’s programme architecture requirements and inputs from project management and design teams defining clear project milestones and dependencies.
- Monitor and update the planning tools to provide clear visibility of progress to plan through regular reviews and reports to ensure that any potential delays can be highlighted in advance to enable mitigating actions to be implemented.
- Provide accurate resource forecasts and early visibility of potential risks and delays to the programme by suppliers and subcontractors.
- Support the project team in achieving compliance with the Clients requirements and meeting the operational and business objectives of the project.
- Production and agreement of project specific programmes to client defined architecture.
- Produce fully resourced project plans for each technical discipline including suppliers and subcontractor responsibilities that align with the key milestones and deadlines to enable accurate performance tracking by the project manager.
- Produce supplier specific programmes where required to agree contract deadlines and monitor performance and progress.
- Maintain programme to monitor progress and change based on deliverables and milestones.
- Update programmes based on weekly reviews with the project manager to obtain actual progress achieved and agreed with the client.
- Develop reports from Primavera that provide internal reporting data required by the financial and project management systems.
- Develop internal reports providing project specific progress and any programme risks for review by the Project Director.
- Develop reports to interface with finance and support the application process to be administered by the Project Manager.
- Produce high level programme incorporating all NG projects providing key schedule, performance and risk data for review by the Project Director.
- Demonstrate compliance with the internal Quality Procedures and the Clients Quality assurance, Document control and Gl 7 procedures.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84940583