Care & Support Supervisor
YourLife Management Services, a subsidiary company of McCarthy & Stone is seeking an experienced and passionate Duty Manager with a background in care and support for our stunning new development.
Care & Support Supervisor – Part Time - Day and Night Shifts:
- Covering rolling shift patterns, covering a mix of days, evenings and sleep-in/on-call night shifts (where applicable)
- Excellent rates of pay - £10.60 Day Shift and £8.65 Night Shift
- Up to £1.00 per hour extra for working weekends and evenings
- First class training – including induction and ongoing support
- Great benefits
- Amazing working environment and a fantastic team
- Career development and progression opportunities to Registered Manager and Area Manager
“At the heart of McCarthy & Stone's 40+ years of success is our people's desire to enrich the lives of our customers. We can't wait to see how you fit into our team.”
Known internally as "Duty Managers"!
Our Duty Managers play a vital role in the management and smooth running of our community’s day and night, helping our homeowners to live life to the full whilst having complete peace of mind.
The Care & Support Supervisor role includes:
- Supporting the Estate Manager with the smooth running of the development
- Managing the safety and security of homeowners and the development
- Overseeing the work of our Care and Support teams
- Ensuring our homeowners receive the highest standard of service and care
- Co-ordinate and facilitate activities in our communal lounges to our homeowners to improve social and physical opportunities
- Opportunity for overtime within nearby developments
Skills and experience required for a Care & Support Supervisor:
- Previous experience working in a care or support environment
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
- Keen to continue training and developing your skills
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Able to lead by example
- Ability to think on your feet
- A caring personality and the want to make a difference to people’s lives
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Highly organised and efficient
Caring for people in their later years is very rewarding, and there’s no better place to experience this than at one of our luxurious 5 Star Retirement Living Plus developments.
They’re modern, purpose-built communities, where every one of our homeowners has their own stylish apartment, and they come together every day in our communal restaurants and lounges to share a meal, participate in activities, swap stories and build new friendships.
Do not delay and join the YourLife Management Services today...
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84948287