Butler Rose is pleased to be partnering with a reputable business based in Coventry in their search for a Project Accountant. This is a full time permanent position.
As the Project Accountant you will be supporting the business with a new project and delivering on monitoring and projecting the proposed costs. You will be working closely with the Programme Director to oversee this project and ensure it is running smoothly.
- Oversee the project and understand decisions being made, challenge decisions that could influence on cost and provide alternative solutions.
- Use data analysis to improve performance.
- Prepare presentations and board paper for Senior Management and the Board.
- Work alongside Project Manager to provide business cases ensuring they meet the companies objectives.
- Build strong working relationships with senior members of staff across the whole business ensuring they have access to financial information.
- Manage and support the junior members of the team.
Key attributes required:
- Qualified or finalist (ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA/ICAEW/equivalent).
- Proven experience within a similar finance role and running a project.
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills.
- Advanced Excel experience.
- Commercially astute individual.
- Ability to work on your own initiative without Supervision.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external staff as Senior level.
- Motivate your team and keep productivity is at high to ensure maximum effort and performance.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84938766