Civils Site Supervisor
Due to continued growth our client is seeking a civils site supervisor to become part of their friendly team within this successful business. This fantastic opportunity is based in Derby and the work is mainly in the Derby area, but a small amount of away work may be required. This is very much a hands-on supervisor role working in a team of three with two operatives. The work is demanding and will involve early starts, late finishes and at times weekends. In return, you will have excellent earning potential, necessary training paid for, all PPE and tools provided, plus more.
The Successful Candidate will Require CSCS, SMSTS, 360 Excavator above and below 10 tonnes and civils experience (Environmental Agency work and advantage)
Dumper, banksman and concrete experience would be desirable.
- PayGo price-work scheme (typical earnings £600 - £750 per week)
- 24 days’ paid holiday + Bank Holidays
- Opportunities for job specific training
- PPE and tools provided
- Allowance to lodge away
- Access to hundreds of retail, travel and gym membership discounts, cycle to work scheme, reward and recognition initiatives and more
- 6% Company pension contribution
- A social committee, giving you the opportunity to attend thrilling experience days and trips to sporting activities
If you match the above and want to apply for this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply!