Position - Management Accountant
Location - Solihull
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000pa + Benefits
My client is a fast-moving, rapidly-expanding technology service provider whose admirable values are shared throughout the business, from top to bottom. They are now looking to acquire the services of an experienced Management Accountant to join their team and provide consistent and accurate reporting to the management team. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a company that is building on existing success and has ambitious plans for the future.
- Monthly production of Management Accounts
- Preparation of month-end journals to include accruals, prepayments and allocations
- Assist with the statutory accounting and audit processes
- Provide a business partnering service to various non-financial budget holders across the business
- Manage the company's fixed asset register
Required qualifications and experience:
- Candidates must be qualified or finalists in ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Must have previous SME experience, specifically in telecoms or technology
- Have an analytical and methodical approach to work
- Show flexibility and dynamism
- Possess strong technical skills to include Microsoft packages and Access Dimensions
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button below. If you would like to find out more please call Geoff Bridger for a confidential discussion on .