Audit and Accounts Manager
Whilst being involved with managing and developing an experienced and professional Audit team, you will be working closely with the partner group to help shape the future of our highly regarded and well respected business.
Established independent practice with serious growth plans and international links.
- Manage and develop your own portfolio of clients, taking the lead with relationship management and working closely with Partners
- Be an integral part of the leadership team across the audit and accounts functions to provide an outstanding professional, technically compliant and efficiently tailored service to clients;
- Planning and co-ordinating all aspects of Audits, organisation of work allocation, work flow, processes and resources for the team
- Ensuring all team members are supervised on audit assignments
- Arranging file reviews within agreed time schedules to ensure audit quality and a standardised approach
- Performing routine internal checks on files prior to closure
- Dealing with any concerns regarding audit assignments with Partners, and adhering to risk management policies and procedures
- Deal with specific one-off assignments and tender for new business, assisting with the firms business development strategy.
- You will be qualified (ACA / ACCA) with experience of working in a Practice environment at a senior level and enjoy the challenge of a varied role with scope to develop the existing business portfolio
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- IT literate, ideally with experience of using IRIS software
- Audit experience is essential, together with a strong technical ability and up to date with current auditing methodologies
- Detail knowledge of UK Accounting standards
- Be a team player with an energetic and positive attitude, able to demonstrate their abilities to handle the work flow for a large portfolio of clients
Real progression opportunities and a competitive package